Why Work With Us
From your registration through to a successful career with us, Vitality24 creates a service that is all about you. We understand that feeling comfortable in your working environment is an important part of everyday working life and therefore only place our candidates into placements that suit their lifestyles. Our wide and flexible range of shifts ensures that Vitality24 consultants will never pressure our workforce into accepting any job that is not perfect for them.
Compliance - The Process Made Easy
Once we have received your registration form, we’ll arrange your interview with one of our clinical interview specialists. Interviews can be arranged to take place at one of our office locations.
Our compliance officers will need to collate copies of various documentation, these can vary by profession and can include the following:
- Completed application form
- Up to date CV
- Identification such as valid passport or driving licence
- Proof of address x2
- Proof that you have a valid visa to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
- NI number
- Last five years of employment history
- Professional references x2
- Proof of immunisation (Hep b, Varicella, Measles, Rubella & TB)
- Up to date training certificates
- Professional qualifications
- Proof of professional registration (NMC/GMC/HCPC/etc)
- Passport picture
- Next to kin details
- GP details
- Literacy Test
- Numeracy Test
Our compliance team will help you to become initially compliant to work with us, but (most of) your documents will need renewing annually. We will contact you when a document is about to expire. Without up to date documentation, your consultant cannot place you.